One of the most common issues business managers are faced with is how to set the requirements for the contents of their website, social media, email and other promotional materials.
To be effective, a typical set of content objectives will have to consider that:
- The end result consisted of text, graphics, pictures, animated pictures or banners and possibly videos or audio will have to be made to attract potential customers.
- Content is made according to the preferences and the aesthetics of customer groups the business sells its products or services.
- Once target customers are identified and profiled, specific language, trust building characteristics and buying habits that are defined will have to be utilized accordingly.
For SEO (Search Engine Optimization) reasons, the identified keywords your clients are Google-ing when seeking for your products or services will also need to be strategically embedded in your content.
The aims that stand for the desirable results derived from content design should be:
Specific Measurable Achievable Realistic and Timely
- To increase the number of daily unique visitors on my website by 40% in the next 90 days.
- To increase my online sales by 15% in six months.
- I want my Facebook posts to reach an audience of 10.000 readers a week in three months.
As you can understand, building content that would cover the requirements of any given business is not an easy task! Our Marketing professionals can produce amazing content for your business built on purpose as they have mastered that skill with over 20 years of experience and more than 100 different campaigns!
Call us in 0578644275 or email us to discuss your content requirements and aims.